What is the best way to scan?
Your SCiO sensor is a sensitive handheld molecular device. To get the best results, follow these simple steps:
- Download and Install SCiO Lab Mobile to your smartphone.
- Login using your universal SCiO user/password credentials.
- Make sure SCiO is already synced with SCiO Lab Mobile on your phone.
- Calibrate SCiO using the SCiO Cover.
- Place your sample on a steady surface within 5-10mm or 1/4 to 1/2 an inch of SCiO, or place SCiO within that distance of the matter you wish to scan.
- Make sure the material you want to scan is equal or larger to the size of the ENTIRE illumination field during the scan. If not, your results will be ineffective. If the sample is too small, but is a totally dry sample, place it within the solid sample holder for an accurate scan.
- Hold SCiO steady and tap scan on your phone or press the button within the illumination ring on SCiO.