Developer Terms and Conditions The Development Molecular Sensing Models Stock Collections from Consumer Physics

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    rejsharp
    Participant

Hi yedaoxiang!
    I am really sorry, but you are not giving enough information about what you are trying to do.
    a) Are you trying to make a new collection featuring apples?
    b) What is your objective?

c) Do you understand how to set up a new collection.

d) Do you understand what value attributes need?
    – you must have numerical values to enter?

Maybe an example would be good.
    If you wanted to create a collection on sweetness of fruit it could be very simple.

First attribute could be Fruit type (mandatory string from List) – here you enter the fruits you want to test.
    Maybe apple, pear, grape

Second attribute could be sugar content (mandatory, value, concentration %.

– you would need a method of determining the exact sugar content – a $25 refractometer would do it.

Third attribute could be sample ID (mandatory string) – here you would enter a unique ID per sample.

Fourth attribute maybe a Notes field (not mandatory string)

After creation of the empty collection, buy a lot of different fruits (no more than three of the same type from any one shop)

Start scanning, and during each sample squeeze some juice for the refractometer to get the independant sugar content reading
    (I would cut the apple in half, and use half for the scanning, an half for the juice.)

In this way you will build up a collection of scans for different sweetnesses.

When you have a lot of scans you can create the model based on sugar content to see if it works.

is this helpful?

I might even add an attribute for whether I was scanning the skin or the cut surface.

This is just an example – as I am not sure what you really want to do, or what point you are stuck at.

yedaoxiang@sina.com
    Participant

Hi rejsharp,

Thanks for your help,and it is very useful for me.

ngaphan0105
    Participant

I sent an email to support box but I didn’t see your reply. I’m worrying it went to spam mails box.

Ayelet
    Keymaster

Hi,

You can write your question here, or send the it to: ah@consumerphysics.com.

Ayelet

ngaphan0105
    Participant

Thanks  a lot for your  support. I have sent a new email to you. Pls check it. My address: dr.phannga@

• This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by ngaphan0105.
    Ayelet
    Keymaster

Hi Nga,

I have responded you via e-mail.

Ayelet

nevski@gmail.com
    Participant

I really feel like more should be done to create the “killer app” for the SCIO…It is like having a Playstation 4 and no games. Potential is there, but going to lose momentum on interest if it doesnt do anything.

Ayelet
    Keymaster

Hi Chaylon,

Thank you for your feedback! We are constantly developing new and exiting applets and adding to our current applet databases. We appreciate your input and suggestions!

Ayelet,

The Consumer Physics Team

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.