Developer Terms and Conditions General Discussions Events and Meetups Meet us in SF – May 19th and 20th

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Hagai
    Keymaster

Our next Meetup is planned for May 19-20 in San Francisco. We would love to see you there!

Our San Francisco meetup is open to all SCiO Kickstarter backers, anyone that bought SCiO from our website and everyone else interested in the SCiO experience.

If you can’t make it to San Francisco, don’t worry! We will continue to organize Meetups in various locations around the world. If you would like to help us organize a meetup in your area, please respond to the corresponding question in the meetup survey.

rejsharp
    Participant

Wrong continent for me, but I wish you all a great day of learning, friendship and fun.  :yahoo:

Hagai
    Keymaster

Wrong continent for me, but I wish you all a great day of learning, friendship and fun. :yahoo:

Thanks!!

jjs110@cox.net
    Participant

I just got my SCiO DevKit and am eager to learn how to use it properly.

I see that this group hasn’t met since last year? Any plans to have another meeting soon in the Bay Area? Or in San Diego? (I shuttle between the two).

Thanks!

HI I was still awaiting delivery in May, however I have my unit now- When is next Bay Area Meet up?

-Rob Meagley

Ayelet
    Keymaster

Hi Mario,

Currently there are no planned meet-ups for the near future.

We will keep you posted!

Ayelet

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.