Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    ivaneduramirez
    Keymaster

Hi everybody, I’ve downloaded raw spectrum and I’ve been testing models in matlab and python using Support Vector Regression with features selected from multiple process, I’ve trained(calibrated) and tested with repeated crossvalidation technique, and I’ve achieved much more acurate results and performance of the models in new data. However I’m not able to develop an application because it is not yet possible to replicate the optimized algorithms parameters in SCiO Lab. I hope you allow more control over parameters and algorithms for instance been able to write code to develop the model instead of doing it graphically.

Ayelet
    Keymaster

Hi Ivan,

I understood that you are in touch with Guy from our product management team regarding this issue.

Let me know if you have further questions.

Ayelet

zzbnxj86@163.com
    Participant

How do you achieve the original spectrum read?Can communicate it to me?Thank you very much

zzbnxj86@163.com
    Participant

Hi everybody, I’ve downloaded raw spectrum and I’ve been testing models in matlab and python using Support Vector Regression with features selected from multiple process, I’ve trained(calibrated) and tested with repeated crossvalidation technique, and I’ve achieved much more acurate results and performance of the models in new data. However I’m not able to develop an application because it is not yet possible to replicate the optimized algorithms parameters in SCiO Lab. I hope you allow more control over parameters and algorithms for instance been able to write code to develop the model instead of doing it graphically.

:good:

sbest@inia.cl
    Participant

Hi Ivan, I can not download the raw data of the spectrum as I read you did it could you help me to know how to do it I will really appreciate your help thanks a lot stanley.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.