Developer Terms and Conditions The Development iOS development Login seems broken in UI and no login callback?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Gaurav Mishra
    Keymaster

Hi, The login screen seems to have still have a plain blank white background, with two textfields and login and cancel basic text buttons. PFA the ScreenShot. Is it supposed to be like this?

Also, I am not able to find any login callbacks in order to launch subsequent screens after SCiO Login page, and to get the access token. Please guide through this.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ayelet
    Keymaster

Hi Gaurav,

The problem was transferred to our software team.

We will update.

Ayelet,

The ConsumerPhysics Team

Ayelet
    Keymaster

Hi Gaurav,

Currently the login view is independent. The next Mobile SDK version will contain a different login flow.

In the meantime, you can use it the similarly to the sample app (see “viewWillAppear” in ModelsViewController.m file).

Let us know if that was helpful.

Ayelet

Hi, Is this possible to use my own custom Login controller? I am using version 1.60 of iOS Mobile SDK.

Thanks,
    Jason

Ayelet
    Keymaster

Hi,

It is possible to create a login screen of your own to the mobile app, but logging in to SCiO cloud has to be via our login page (only required once).

Just to let you know, we have already discussed with Hari regarding the issue.

Ayelet

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.