Developer Terms and Conditions General Discussions Projects and Ideas importing meta-data (a CSV file).

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Ruby Boyarski
    Participant

Hi,

In one collection I tried unsuccessfully inserting values after scanning via importing meta-data (a CSV file).

Can I do it or is it unaccessible for me?

Thanks,

Ruby

Ayelet
    Keymaster

Hi Ruby,

Is this problem occur in specific data collection and works fine with others?

If so, can you share with us what is the collection name and the file you wish to import?

Ayelet

• This reply was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by Ayelet.
    • This reply was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by Ayelet.
    Ruby Boyarski
    Participant

Hi Ayelet,

This problem accured in 2 of our collections. The latest is named Tomato 1.2 (copy), and I attached the CSV file here for you to see. It was first made in excel and than saved as a CSV. I built it by your visual example, though I didn’t quite understand the explenation about comma separation. One more question: I tried unsuccesfully to delete one of my collections (Tomato 1.2). Can I do it?

Thanks,

Ruby

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ayelet
    Keymaster

Thanks,

I’ll forward it to the SW team. Not sure it’s a bug, probably some kind of problem with the format which I couldn’t identify either.

As for deleting a data collection, did you use our ‘Delete’ option under Attributes tab and entered ‘Tomato’?

Was an error message displayed?

Ayelet

Ruby Boyarski
    Participant

Hi Ayelet,

Thank you for your quick aswer.

If its a format problem, I”ll be very happy to recieve from you an example file that works, which I can overwrite on. If you have a CSV file like that, the problem could be solved quicly.

About the deletion : I tried several times the delete option, but nothing happens after I write “tomato” and  enter “delete”. You can see at the attached file. It stays like this until I close the window.

Regards,

Mali

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ayelet
    Keymaster

Mali,

We have talked about the first issue.

As for the collection deletion, do you still encounter difficulties?

We have checked the feature and it works properly, we are not aware of any bugs.

Ayelet

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.