Developer Terms and Conditions General Discussions Projects and Ideas Human Disease Detection/Integrative Med Application

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    GoBlue15
    Participant

Hello,

I have very little knowledge about the capabilities of this product but am intrigued. As a nurse researcher I’m wondering if there is any application for detecting disease or moods in humans. For example, would it be possible for me to scan a part of the body and determine if it is functioning properly by its molecular composition? Or, would it be possible to create a database of human molecular states in various emotional situations (anxiety, joy, love, physical pain, etc.) Could I scan someone before and after a treatment to determine how it effected the molecular composition of the body?

This is an idea that is pretty far out there but I’m hoping to hear back from your team one way or another 🙂 Pretty amazing what technology can do and it is exciting to think about the possibilities for health and improving the human condition. Thank you for the work that you are doing!

Ayelet
    Keymaster

Hi,

First, we believe that SCiO can be very relevant to the healthcare field and we are currently studying several directions, mostly lifestyle centered, such as body fat and cosmetics personalization.

Other applications may also be feasible as long as they fit SCiO’s sensitivity requirements.

Your suggestion to scan the body and determine if it is functioning properly by its molecular composition or  to create a database of human molecular states in various emotional situations – will not be feasible with SCiO.

As for scanning a body part before and after a treatment to determine how it effected the molecular composition of the body – this may be feasible in terms of moisture and fat estimation, however, further research is necessary.

Ayelet

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.