Developer Terms and Conditions The Development Molecular Sensing Models How to get Consumer Physics Models in our own mobile app using sdk?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Gaurav Mishra
    Keymaster

Hi, In recent email from Consumer Physics, I saw that there are a few models which have been prepared by Consumer Physics and that can be used in our mobile apps. But when I try to access models I get only those collections which are there in my own SCiO Account which have been prepared by me. How can I get the models which have been released by Consumer Physics for developers mobile apps using iOS and Android SDKs?

Ayelet
    Keymaster

Hi Gaurav,

Have you checked out our online guide?

This may be helpful (found in the online guide under ‘Get Consumer Physics Models’) –

Get ConsumerPhysics models info (name, ID, supported SCiO versions, etc.) and use them to analyze your scans.

Each model has a “supportedSCiOVersions” array property that contains all the supported SCiO versions for the specific model.

• __weak typeof(&*self)weakSelf = self;
    • [[CPScioCloud sharedInstance] getCPModelsWithCompletion:^(BOOL success, NSArray *models, NSError *error) {
    • if (success) {
    • [weakSelf modelsScreenWithModels:models];
    • return;
    • }
    • // Error
    • dispatch_async(dispatch_get_main_queue(), ^{
    • [weakSelf alertWithTitle:error.userInfo[NSLocalizedDescriptionKey] mes-sage:error.userInfo[NSLocalizedFailureReasonErrorKey]];
    • });
    • }];}
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.