Developer Terms and Conditions The Development Android development How to analyze own collection of spectral data

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    zzbnxj86@163.com
    Participant

I want to analyze  own collection of spectral data,  under the android studio development environment, I can only access to scioread in a series of letters and numbers of data that not the original spectral data , is there any way to get scio acquisition of the original spectral data?THANKS!

Sebastian
    Participant

Hi,

I am also very interested in this question.

As seen here https://195.201.255.233/forums/topic/sdk-workflow/#post-3054  I am very afraid the original spectral Data is only available in researcher Accounts.

Perhaps, someone of the Team can verify this as I am also interested in getting the spectral data.

Best regards

Sebastian

Ayelet
    Keymaster

Hi,

As mentioned, the raw spectral data can be only exported using our Researcher license.

If you would like to upgrade, please contact us at: support@consumerphysics.com.

Ayelet,

The Consumer Physics Team

zzbnxj86@163.com
    Participant

Hi,

What is the researcher license? The worker? My task is to analyze the fruit sugar by the data measured by the spectrometer. I need to model the data to graduate,help me. Thanks!

Ayelet
    Keymaster

Hi,

Attached is an example to a file that can be exported from SCiO lab using the Researched license.

This file can be imported into any external software you may use.

Please note that SCiO Lab provides you with all the analysis and filtering tools to create a chemometric model.

Ayelet

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    zzbnxj86@163.com
    Participant

Thank you very much for your reply, but I also should have a few questions
    1. You have mentioned the raw spectral data can be only exported using our Researcher license. This means I can’t get the original spectrum?Researcher license, can I get?
    2. When I was watching online guidance, the define a date collection, import/export meta – date this one, said data can be downloaded from the upper right corner of the export button, but why I clicked on is no reaction, some import has a reaction.
    3. I need the data in the attachment, is there any way to get?

Ayelet
    Keymaster

Hi,

For further questions regarding the Researcher license please contact us at: support@consumerphysics.com.

Ayelet

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.