Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    yorklaw
    Participant

i had a scio and my phone had already installed the Scio Lab,but i can not login?which account should i use?

yorklaw
    Participant

there shows a info that “No access permisssion”,how can i get that permission..

Ayelet
    Keymaster

Hi yorklaw,

Please answer the following questions in order to quickly pinpoint and solve the root of the issue.

Can you provide us with the e-mail address under which you placed the order? You can either send it here or to support@consumerphysics.com

Were you unable to login to both the SCiO smartphone app and SCiO Lab Web?

Did you receive a login email from Consumer Physics?

This email was sent to the email account used by the customer to place the SCiO order and may sometimes be found in the junk or spam folders.

Kindly awaiting your reply,

Ayelet,

The Consumer Physics Team

yorklaw
    Participant
    Hi,Ayelet,
    I got the scio sensor yesterday from a friend.i can not found the sign up hyperlink in scio homepage.So I sign up a developer account.I use my e-mail address(lymmm2@163.com) as my scio account,and I received this e-mail from your company.Then I open the Scio lab on my android phone,it told me that I have no access permission. Thanks for helping me follow this issue.

Ayelet
    Keymaster

Hi yorklaw,

We have responded to you via email.

Ayelet,

Jaewoo
    Participant

Could you check my email account too? (adogsa@gmail.com)

I have same situation

Ayelet
    Keymaster

Hi Jaewoo,

According to our records, your account is active. Please contact us at support@consumerphysics.com and specify what is the problem.

Ayelet,

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.