Developer Terms and Conditions The Development Android development Getting Error in Analyse method of scioCoud in Android SDK

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Gaurav Mishra
    Keymaster

Hi,

I used sample application provided by consumer physics to scan objects.

What is working: Login, get mdels, discover scio, connect/disconnect scio, caliberate scio, scan scio.

what is not working: Analyse method of scio cloud. If is giving error with message: “{“error_type”:”InvalidUsage”,”message”:”Missing required parameter device_id in json”}” and error code: 400.

Analyse scio method syntax: scioCloud.analyze(reading, modelId, new ScioCloudAnalyzeCallback(){…});

Please help me resolve it ASAP.

Thanks

Randhir

Gaurav Mishra
    Keymaster

Thanks to CP for answering me in mail.

Resolution from CP: “We encountered this bug in an older DevKit package. Please download the latest Android DevKit package from the developer website and try again”

and it worked for me.

Thanks,

Randhir Kumar

Hi,

I’m having issues with the Login.

Here are some log messages regarding the error:

12-08 15:22:43.964 13668-13668/consumerphysics.<wbr />com.myscioapplication D/ScioSDK: performLogin
    12-08 15:22:44.384 13668-18251/consumerphysics.<wbr />com.myscioapplication W/DefaultRequestDirector: Authentication error: Unable to respond to any of these challenges: {}
    12-08 15:22:44.384 13668-18251/consumerphysics.<wbr />com.myscioapplication I/System.out: AsyncTask #4 calls detatch()
    12-08 15:22:44.404 13668-13668/consumerphysics.<wbr />com.myscioapplication D/ScioSDK: onError login
    Do you have any idea what may be the problem?
    Thanks
    Ayelet
    Keymaster

Hi Neeti,

Thanks.

We transferred the error messages to our software team and will update you soon.

Ayelet

The Consumer Physics Team

Gaurav Mishra
    Keymaster

Hi,

I’m getting below exception on calling analyze method of scioCloud

ScioCloud: analyze::Exception:Value null at value of type org.json.JSONObject$1 cannot be converted to double

Please help me resolve it ASAP.

Thanks

Ayelet
    Keymaster

Hi Gaurav,

The issue has been transferred to our software team.

We will keep you updated.

Ayelet

Ayelet
    Keymaster

Hi Gaurav,

Please download the latest SDK version and verify that the problem is resolved.

Let us know if you still encounter with any issue.

Ayelet

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.