Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I assume we are all working on different research projects so this question is to more solidify some pictures in my mind.  Does it seem to you that the wavelengths between 1050nm and 1075nm jump around a little more?

I am wondering if the practical wavelength range is being limited because there is just too much noise above 1075nm and CP wanted to give us as much information as they could.  So the very edges of the spectrum are not quite as accurate as the middle.

I very well may be way off base and reading things into the data that just are not there.  If they have time a little guidance on how precise the graph that I see on the website is compared to ??????? Im in uncharted waters.. guess thats why I’m a researcher…

Hagai
    Keymaster

redwingii, we have identified a known artifact in the early version in this range and we are working to improve it in upcoming versions.

My followup question is …

What are the chances of incerasing the upper range into the first overtone, or at least 1800 nm…?

I am interested in CH3 which, if my self taught information is correct, would respond best in the following ranges… In nm’s

700-750

875-900

1330-1400

1650-1725

Finally, the ability to look at only the overtones ranges would be VERY helpful..

Oh, Is the detector your using InGaAS or PbSe ??

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.