Developer Terms and Conditions The Development Molecular Sensing Models Creating Models Outside of SCiO Lab

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I’m aware that it’s impossible to collect samples for a model outside of the official SCiO Lab application.

However, it would be very useful to have the ability to make custom data collection applications. For example, I would like to create an automated data collection application that can scan and upload samples at a given time interval. It would also be great to create citizen science applications whereby users can upload their own samples. In both of these cases modifications can help overcome the clear problem with SCiO which is the sheer number of samples required to produce a reliable model.

I’m sure other people will have different ideas of how they would want to build models. The more freedom you give to developers to modify the SCiO environment, the more innovation you will see.

Rich

Ayelet
    Keymaster

Hi Rich,

Your suggestion sounds great but as we mentioned – very complex and and requires extensive development efforts.

However, we believe that some of your suggestions may be implemented in SCiO in the future.

Ayelet,

The Consumer Physics Team

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.