Developer Terms and Conditions The Development Molecular Sensing Models can i use the developer kit also normal

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    info@dlandwehr.de
    Participant

Hello,

i like to use (scan) for example an apple normal to use your existing data base…

is this possible? how?

regards

Detlef

Ayelet
    Keymaster

Hi Detlef,

SCiO consumer app which be released soon will offer a number of food nutrition analysis applets, for example analyzing the nutritional values of dairy and meat products. It will also include an application that allows you to work with the spectrometer by collecting material data and building classification applets for your own materials.

If you would like to scan an apple and classify it from an orange, it would be possible.  In addition, nutrition analysis applet for fruit and vegetables is currently under development.

Ayelet,

The Consumer Physics Team

info@dlandwehr.de
    Participant

Hi Ayelet,

thank you for your answer!

If i understand you right means, the dev. kit, i have got, has no functions at that time like the normal kit? It is not possible to use your main data-lab-base as the “no dev. kits” do?!

best regards

Detlef

Ayelet
    Keymaster

Hi Detlef,

As a policy, Consumer Physics does not share the raw scans of the samples, but will have an API to the molecular sensing models we will make from those samples, which will be released to both our consumers and developers.

Ayelet

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.