Developer Terms and Conditions The Development iOS development Calibration required too frequently

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ruby Boyarski
    Participant

I’ve got the 1.1 version of the Scio device, which greatly improved the necessity of frequent calibration when using the Lab app.

But, in my app, when calling isCalibrationValid before scans I noticed that it returns “true” every time I connect the device. This happens every time I close and open my app (it disconnects and reconnects to the device). As if it’s not checking if the device really needs a calibration but rather just assumes that on a new connection a calibration is required (that’s just my theory 🙂  ).

Is there a way to avoid these frequent calibrations and know when it is truly required?

Thanks,

Ruby

• This topic was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Ruby Boyarski.
    Ayelet
    Keymaster

Hi Ruby,

I transferred your question to our software team and will update you soon.

Ayelet

Ayelet
    Keymaster

Hi Ruby,

Sorry for the delayed response.

The problem is that changes required for the new version of SCiO 1.1 were not implemented in the moblie SDK.

Our software team is working now to fix the problem.

Using SCiO 1.1 , calibration is needed only once –  so that you can disregard the isCalibrationValid field.

Ayelet

Ruby Boyarski
    Participant

Thanks for getting back to me on this. I’ll wait for a new SDK version.

Will the new version also provide a way to use the SDK with federated login? I’d like to use my own login provider for my users.

BTW, it may be just me but I don’t get notifications on replies in the forum. I’m just mentioning that in case it’s a global issue for other users as well.

Cheers,

Ruby

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.