Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    info@cyric.eu
    Keymaster

Hello,
    The last few days I was experimenting with your SDK in order to build a simple application that will identify materials through some models that I have build.
    I have the following questions:

1. Is there a way that I can obtain an access token to ScioCloud on the background without asking the user to login.
    2. Is there a way to obtain the confidence level of an analysed material? In other words, how similar is the model to the analysed item that I am scanning.
      The onSuccess method in scioCloud.analyze is only returning model but I cannot see any confidence level.
    3.  Is there a way to implement the ‘create and upload new model’ functionality.

Ayelet
    Keymaster

Hi,

1. As part of the authentication protocol we are using, the access is available only after login through our login page. We may change that method in the future.

2. Calculating confidence level value is in our road map, the feature will be available in the future.

3. Unfortunately I didn’t get your question. Can you elaborate?

Ayelet,

The Consumer Physics Team

• This reply was modified 8 years, 3 months ago by Ayelet.
    info@cyric.eu
    Keymaster

For the third question, I wanted to implement scanning new samples for a collection and uploading them in the ScioCloud.
    But as I saw you cannot scan and upload new samples or create new collection through the current Android API.

Ayelet
    Keymaster

Hi,

Using the Android API, scans can be sent to analysis.

However, adding scans to a collection is done only via SCiO lab mobile application.

Ayelet

Hi Ayelet,

Retaking this thread. Nowadays, is possible login with SCIO in the background of app? Because in my application, I need to do that the finally user don’t have to login with SCIO. If this feature is not available yet, when do you delivery this funcionality in your roadmap of development?

Thanks,

Regards

Ayelet
    Keymaster

Hi Joaquin

Currently, this feature is not available due to security issues. 

Our authentication mechanism doesn’t allow users to skip SCiO’s login page.

However, we are aware of the problem and a feature which will solve it is on our roadmap and will be released in the future.

Ayelet,

The Consumer Physics Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.