Developer Terms and Conditions › The Development › Molecular Sensing Models › SDK workflow › Reply To: SDK workflow
a. CP models
1. SCiO consumer app will offer:
– A number of food nutrition analysis applets, for example analyzing the nutritional values and macronutrients of dairy products.
– Identification applets, such as the ability to identify and analyze pills.
– An application that allows you to work with the spectrometer by collecting material data and building analysis applets for your own materials.
– 2 2. After SCiO consumer app is released (within Q1-Q2 this year), new applications will be developed and released regularly. Some of the applications planned for development include an evaluation of produce, sugar and ethanol content in drinks and the macronutrients of raw meat. At the same time, we will continue to broaden our existing application databases, such as increasing the number of pills (which already stands at +/- 250 OTC pills). Additional applications are also under research, such as ones for breads and body fat percentage.
b. Developer community models
1+2. Any SCiO developer that has purchased the development kit is provided access to a cloud-based environment that allows you to protect your database.
The various samples you collect for application development are your proprietary data. Any SCiO developer that has purchased the development kit is provided access to a cloud-based environment that allows you to protect your database.
3. Therefore, in order to share your models with others, a corresponding application must be developed and released to the public via App store or Google store.
Copying data collections from one user account of SCiO lab to another is possible. We can do so at your request, so that you can collaborate with your colleagues as you wish.
c. Additional models
1. DietSensor is an application developed by one of our partners. For additional information you may visit http://www.dietsensor.com or contact DietSensor at firstname.lastname@example.org
Other applications of third-party sources are under development at these days.
Additional information may be shared in the future once the applications officially launch and are widely available to the public.
2. See point b.1+2.
The Consumer Physics Team