Add a New Data Collection
April 29, 2015
Ready to build your new data collection?
Add a new Data Collection:
- Decide on object or material you wish to scan and gather your samples.
- Navigate and log in to SCiO Lab and select the +Add Collection button.
- From the Add New Collection window, enter a NAME for your new collection. In the sample shown, we used Apples.
- Give your new data collection a description that is as meaningful and complete as possible including relevant research data so you can easily distinguish it from other collections later on.
- Use TAGS to associate your collection with keywords in a useful way. Remember that every scan helps us to build the SCiO Universe Database, so tagging effectively helps everyone.