Once you have successfully created your SCiO Application framework in Android Studio, the SCiO API files must be imported into Android Studio to continue development.
To add the API files to the module dependencies in Android Studio:
- Select File > New > New Module to add a new module to your project.
- In the Create New Module dialog box select Import .JAR or .ARR Package.
- Select the SCiO API file to add to the project and click Finish.
- Right click on the module for your application, and choose Open Module Settings.
- In the Dependencies tab, click + to add a module dependency.
- Select the SCiO SDK AAR file.
- Click Apply.
Once you have successfully imported the Mobile API into Android Studio, the next task is to perform login.